FH-Prof. Mag. (FH) Dr. Johanna Grüblbauer
- Academic Director Media Management (BA)
Deputy Head of
Media Business Research Group
Institute of Creative\Media/Technologies
- Department of Media and Digital Technologies
- Member of the UAS Board from 2023 to 2026
- Media Management (BA)
- Digital Media Management (MA)
- Digital Business Communications (MA)
- Digital Business and Innovation
- Media and Digital Technologies
- Deputy Head of Institute of Media Economy, Senior Researcher and Senior Lecturer at Department of Media and Economics, University of Applied Sciences St. Pölten.
- Course Digital Print Media, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg (Germany), postgraduate course multimedia teaching
- Head of the Usability and Consulting Laboratories at the Department of Media and Economics, University of Applied Sciences St. Pölten. Its equipment includes, among other things, Eyetracking devices, Morae software for usability testing, biofeedback, and the ability to perform focus groups that can be observed and recorded through a mirror wall.
- Degree in Media-Management, PhD in Media- and Communication Studies, University of Vienna.
- Has worked as Manager for Market and Media Research (Austrian Broadcasting Corporation (ORF) and Media Agency Media 1, Vienna), Online Journalist (Niederösterreichische Nachrichten, St. Pölten), and Marketing (Ars Electronica Center and LifeRadio, Linz)
- SUMO-NR. 38: 25 Jahre Medien - 20 Jahre Medienmanagement
- Wie barrierefrei ist Wien wirklich?
- doppel:pukt - SATIRE mehr als Entertainment
- BAKOM – The Present and Future of National News Agencies in Small European Countries with Special Consideration for the Keystone SDA
- Falschinformation in Social Media erkennen
- SAMBA - Smart Data for Music Business Administration
- DALICC – Data Licenses Clearance Center
- StilvA -Braking system for marshalling humps
- Regional Press Diversity in Germany and Austria
- e-learning for the Microsoccer Academy
- NoLDE – Network of Linked Data Excellence
- Open your eyes! Seeing through a kid's eyes
- Evaluation of „Forschungsatlas NÖ“
- Young viewers' expectations of publicly-funded television services
- “Rookie panel”